A unique trip .
the Volerie des Aigles
at Kintzheim Castle.
Animal park in central Alsace
La Volerie des Aigles.
castle, birds of prey and displays
A unique opportunity to see and admire the largest and most amazing birds of prey in the world, from very close up or in the sky, during an exciting flying display.
By reaching the hearts of its visitors, the Volerie hopes to make them better acquainted with birds of prey and therefore more aware of the importance of biodiversity and the conservation of species.
- Present a health pass from 12 years old : full vaccination OR negative result within the last 72hrs (PCR or antigen) OR attestation that you have recovered from COVID-19
- Respect social distancing: you should remain further than two metres from others
- Wear a mask in the shop and public toilets
- Reservation not necessary
- Wash your hands very often or use hydro-alcoholic gel
- Limit social contacts as much as possible
Please consult here the information and guidance from the French Government regarding the current outbreak of coronavirus disease COVID-19 in France: https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19